MatSu Ski and Snowboard Club, Inc.
UPDATED, FEBRUARY 24, 2021:
Hello Mat-Su Ski and Snowboard Club Members!
We are so excited to invite you to participate in the FREE Skeetawk Take-over Day during Spring Break. Every 2019-2020 member is eligible for 2 free lift tickets to Skeetawk for Tuesday, March 9, 2021, from 10:00 am – 4:30 pm. MSSC has rented the entire facility for the day – they are opening just for us! We are able to make this happen with funds received from a grant through Mat-Su Health Foundation.
The MSSC Board has lost and gained some faces. The current Board is as follows:
Jason Ortiz, President
Steve Novak, Vice President
Alanna Glastetter, Treasurer
Lee Harmon, Secretary
Sarah Novak, Director
Chris Emond, Director
Janel Gagnon, Director
Elliott Gagnon, Director
We look forward to seeing you at the check-in table on Tuesday, March 9! Most Board members will be attending this event as chaperones.
Here’s what you need to know:
1. If your guest is age 10 or under, there must be an adult present the entire day.
2. Transportation is not provided.
3. Rentals are not available.
4. Masks are required at all times.
5. There is not an indoor space to warm up.
6. There will be a food truck there, but food and beverages at your own expense.
7. Covid Mitigation protocols specific to Skeetawk will be in place and enforced- your ticket may be taken for not following protocols.
8. MSSC rules will be in place and are attached for your review.
9. You must be picked up on time, the lift closes at 4:30 pm.
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Check your calendar and ask your parents.
2. Invite a family member or friend to ski with you.
3. Complete the Google Form to RSVP. You just need to click the link and answer all of the questions.
4. Complete the MSSC Waivers- either print, scan, and email; or print and bring it with you – every skier needs a separate waiver.
5. Show up to Skeetawk on Tuesday, March 9, and enjoy a day of skiing on us.
6. Watch for updates through email and Remind about any changes and the possibility of extra lift tickets.
7. Join the Remind Group for this event:
Class Name: MSSC Skeetawk Mar 9, 2021
Class Code: @mssc20-21
We hope to see you on Tuesday, March 9!
If interested, please contact us at email@example.com for information on the required MSSC waivers and the Skeetawk Covid Policy.
Please email any questions, or ask them in the Remind Group. We will send another email on Monday, March 8 with any updates and/ or changes.
See you soon!
The MatSu Ski and Snowboard Club
RSVP Form link:
Session 1 dates: N/A
Session 2 dates: N/A
Each Session provides 6 roundtrip charter bus rides to Alyeska and lift tickets. One lesson per participant will be allowed a single lesson at a discounted price of $25. Additional lessons will be $40. (To be arranged on the bus ride to Alyeska. No prior arrangement with Alyeska is necessary.)
* We are also registered with Amazon Smile. Please use MatSu Ski and Snowboard Club as your favorite at the donation prompt. This is a one-time registration. Thank you!!
Did you know your purchases can make a difference? AmazonSmile donates to Matsu Ski and Snowboard Club when you do your online shopping at http://smile.amazon.com/ch/27-1531718.
Alyeska Snow Reports
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 907-306-0772 for any further information.
If interested in serving with MSSC as a volunteer, please contact us: (minimum age 25 years old)
Mat-Su Ski and Snowboard Club